Pandemonium Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandemonium Guild

Pandemonium Guild Runes Of Magic Serveur Solas

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Pandémoniums is?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeaceCraft
Admin
Admin
PeaceCraft

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2007-11-29

What kind of player are you?

What Pandémoniums is? Empty
PostSubject: What Pandémoniums is?   What Pandémoniums is? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Dec - 12:56

Here we are Pandémonium, The Heroes's Cimitary when a hero die, his soul come to us.

So we don't recrute all people who want to join, but only Heroes ^^
that means we will be really carefull with who will join us, i want to make Pandémonium the real great guild ever made on rappelz, the one where all can play as they wish, with all friends people only, no war inside no jaleousy, no hate.
Just friends and Mates.

As all member you will have the Tag on your head, this Name will show everybody who you are, a great guy/lady, that they can trust in you, and they know that you will do your best to be helpfull.

When you do an Act it s the Entire Guild you involve in that act so keep it in mind, so think befor acting.

I introduce myself:
Lilian, Guild Leader and Guild Former.
I was bored about guild that start to be friendly then Mass-recrute people cause they want more people in and that without knowing really new people and making some trouble into the guild.

that is why, allowed people to join us will be tested for many days befor we accept them in.
I don t want to do the same Mistakes as other guilds.

When You Join Pandemonium All your other chars Must be In Pandemonium... Mutli-Guild is not allowed you can be Kicked from guild if we discover the fact you were Multi-Guild.
We are recruting Players Not "A character" that is why you are unique even if you play many chars.

The guild will get a hierarchie, Leader then Officers and Members.
Officers have the same function as leader when leader off or busy.

Pandémonium is under DKP rules, then Only the playing player will get rewards, other will need more times to get stuffs.
Items are free in guild of course cause under DKP system.

now you are warned. if you want to join us... just do the first step we will help you to do the next...
Back to top Go down
https://pandemonium.forumotion.com

What Pandémoniums is?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemonium Guild :: Pandémonium-Forum :: Pandémonium-Rules-
Jump to: